Our outreach in Hull allows us to take our services to where you are.
We deliver outreach to:
- The commercial gay scene (e.g. pubs and clubs)
- Parlours and saunas
- LGBT+ community groups in the district
- Outdoor areas where men meet for sex (known as “cruising areas”)
- Online in chat rooms and virtual spaces
- Universities and colleges
- Youth projects
- Events (e.g. Pride in Hull, Student invasion)
- Community spaces
- Churches and faith groups
- Hostels and homeless projects
- Street outreach
- Home visits
The purpose of our outreach is to take the service to where people who need them are in order to promote sexual health and HIV prevention, to keep people informed about our work, and to distribute sexual health information and resources.
We supply all of these spaces and groups with free condoms, water based lube and sexual health information.