HIV & STI testing
In Leeds, we offer free, fast, and confidential HIV tests, as well as Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea tests. Our tests are aimed at people most at risk of HIV including Black African Communities and other People of Colour, men who have sex with men, trans, & non-binary people.
We will be continuing our practices to keep our staff and service users safe.
We are continuing with these practices so that we can increase the number of appointments available. Appointments will need to be booked in advance at bookatest.mesmac.co.uk or by calling the Leeds office on 0113 244 4209. We will NOT be accepting any walk-ins.
- Please wear a face covering when entering our buildings (we can provide these for you if you haven't got one).
- Hand sanitising stations will be available.
- We will clean regular touch points between appointments.
- Please do not attend:
- if you are experiencing MPOX symptoms.
- if you have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with COVID-19 in the past 72 hours.
- We will give you a call before your appointment to confirm these details.
We are able to offer 1-21 support over the phone or in person. To access this, please contact:
Paddy- 07767 668 428, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordan- 07810 550 530, email@example.com
If you live in Leeds and are aged 16-24, you can order a home testing kit for Chlamydia from freetest.me.
Our services include:
- HIV tests are accurate at 12 weeks and the results will come back in 5 minutes
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea 3 site self-sampling tests accurate at 2 weeks
- Nurse-led sessions for full screenings, Hep A, Hep B and HPV vaccinations, and PrEP prescriptions.
To book a test, please click here or call 0113 244 4209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above criteria does not apply to you:
If you are not part of the communities listed above this service is not aimed at you but there are lots of other places where you can access HIV testing around Leeds.
- You can make an appointment for an HIV test with your GP
- You can make an appointment for an HIV test at the Leeds Sexual Health Service by ringing 0113 392 0333 or booking via their website www.leedssexualhealth.com
- Or email us at email@example.com