We apologise that we're not currently able to offer counselling in Leeds at the moment.
To book a place to attend our new LGBTQ+ Mental Health group that is held on Thursday evenings, email Ash at email@example.com.
- A counsellor will not tell you what to do however they will provide you with the space to talk things through and find a way through your own problems.
- A counsellor is someone who is a good listener.
- A counsellor provides a confidential space.
- A counsellor is someone you can talk to who is not involved in your life.
- If you have been the victim of a hate crime or bullying because of your sexuality.
- If you are suffering because of your own or other people’s attitudes to 'coming out' and your sexuality.
- If you are suffering because of your own or other peoples' attitudes to your HIV status.
- If you feel you are not confident enough to negotiate the kind of sex or relationships you want.
- The information you give us will be sent to the Yorkshire MESMAC Counselling Coordinator via email, who will then pass it on to the most appropriate member of our counselling team.
- They will then contact the person being referred as soon as possible.
- If our Counselling Coordinator needs any more information from you they may contact you directly.
- No information that can identify the person being referred will be stored electronically once the referral is made.
- Yorkshire MESMAC’s Mental Health and Wellbeing Coordinator can be contacted directly in case of any queries on 01709 242202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrange counselling for yourself
If you meet the above criteria, please fill in a self referral formFind out more
Arrange counselling for someone else
If they meet the above criteria, please fill in a referral formFind out more
Interested in joining our pool of counsellors?
If you're a registered counsellor in private practice or self-employed, we'd love to hear from you! Please fill out an expression of interestFind out more