PrEP Support Group
Gender: Male, Trans Man, Trans Woman, Non-binary
Age Range: Over 18
A Leeds-based group for gay and bisexual men, trans and non-binary folks on PrEP or seriously wanting to start it; whether on the Impact Trial or self-funding, all welcome.
Previous sessions, people have asked about things such as:
- How does it feel to trust in a biochemical form of prevention?
- How do you bring it up with other health professionals in your life?
- How do people react when you tell them on PrEP?
- How do you deal with slut-shaming?
- What's been your experience of accessing via the Impact trial?
- How can you keep up to date with the research and development of PrEP?
Come and be part of the future of HIV Prevention with like-minded folks, share your experiences on it and support each other.
The group runs on the Last Thursday of every month at Yorkshire MESMAC, 22-23 Blayds Yard, LS1 4AD from 6-8pm