Outreach allows us to take our services to where you are.
We deliver outreach to:
- The commercial gay scene (e.g. pubs and clubs)
- Gay saunas
- Lesbian, gay and bisexual community groups in the district
- Public toilets (known as “cottages”)
- Outdoor areas where men meet for sex (known as “cruising areas”)
- Online in chat rooms and virtual spaces
The purpose of our outreach is to take the service to where people who need them are in order to promote sexual health and HIV prevention, to keep people informed about our work, and to distribute sexual health information and resources.
We supply all of these spaces and groups with free condoms, water based lubricant and information.